2020 World Neuroscience and Psychiatry Conference
Melioration in Innovations with advancement in Mental Health and Neurology
Ready to find out more?
Download Our Brochure
Glimpses of Previous Conference:
About Neurology Conference (2020WNPC):
Venue: Avani Atrium Bangkok, Thailand
Date: March 19-20, 2021
Join us on Mar 19-20, 2021 in marvelous Bangkok for the 2020 World Neuroscience and Psychiatry Conference endorsed by Neurocritical Care Society (NCS).
Episirus Scientifica holds the 3rd Edition of 2020 World Neuroscience and Psychiatry Conference as one of the events that brings together eminent neurologists, psychiatrists, psychologists and neuroscientists experiences from different countries and exchanges their views through scientific discovery, interactive sessions, keynote lectures, workshops and offers exceptional sessions, presentations with great education and networking opportunities for all levels of academic professionals and with leaders in the field of neurology, neuroscience, psychiatry and psychology.
2020 World Neuroscience and Psychiatry Conference has been planning and aiming to stimulate new techniques for the treatment of neurological, stroke and mental health disorders that would be beneficial for the neurosurgery.
The Neurology Conference 2020 will be organized around the theme ‘Melioration in Innovations with the advancement in Mental Health and Neurology.
Our goal is to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of Neurology and Brain to exchange and share meaningful experiences of various treatment procedures for neurological disorders and stroke.
- Spread knowledge about the nervous system and its diseases.
- Promote research on the causes and treatment of diseases of the nervous system·
- Formulate and promote policies and actions that will support the goals of academic neurology.
Scope and Importance: Neurology Conference 2020
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2020 World Neuroscience and Psychiatry Conference provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against neurological disorders and stroke through a full range of information and access to world education.
- Neurological Impact of COVID-19
- Neuroscience and Neurology
- Mental Plasticity & Development
- Stress Neuroscience and the Neurobiology
- Brain Injury
- Stroke and Trauma
- Controversies in Neurology
- Neurological Disorders
- Pediatric Neurology
- Adult Neurogenesis and Cell Biology
- Ageing And Dementia, Alzheimer Disease
- Early Bird Registration: October 20, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Speaker Registration Deadline: December 10, 2020
- Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuroscientists, and Researchers
- Neurology Faculty and Students
- Doctors and Scientists
- Universities, Associations, and Societies
- Students and Research Scholars
- Business Delegates
- Product Manufacturer
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists
Why Bangkok, Thailand?
Bangkok is the favorite destination for tourism and shopping on account of its global connectivity, great infrastructure, friendly atmosphere and economic cost of living. All these factors contribute towards influence people’s decision to come to Bangkok for medical care, treatment, and medical conferences. Bangkok along with the abundance of flight in and out of Bangkok International Airport, the ease of acquiring Visas* on arrival, and a wide range of options for accommodation are also available
For Past Conference Report: Click Here